We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

^_^

That was fun even though I have never played any of the call of duty games. Slightly unrelated, whats the name of the song during the end credits?

MoozipanCheese responds:

Garden Party, by Blarsa. There's a link to it somwhere on the left of the page.

Wright got WRONGED! Wright got WRONGED!

AWESOME!!!

What a trip down memory lane... Im watching it again. The video fit so nicely as well. If im not mistaken... Rocky and Bullwinkle, Johnny bravo, animaniacs ,george carlin, steven wright... etc absolutely fantastic

the magic rock the magic rock

Not bad

Here's a tip... go and look in the flash tutorials section. And keep practicing. But not a bad job for your second flash.

A little story A little story

Yey for a happy ending!

I love hand drawn animation. Theres a quality to the roughness of line that you just cant get the same with tweens. Well done

Cab00se53 responds:

Yep! Thats what I was going for.

White Noise White Noise

Very good

I agree with Collin, awesome animation. It would be even better with a bit of simple shading on alien and predator. I don't think people hate short animations so long as they arent shorter than this one, and that they are actually entertaining. (loops suck)

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

ROFL!!!!

That has be one of the funniest Flashes ive seen... ever. Excellent! Im gonna watch it again ^_^

Battle on Delta Halo Battle on Delta Halo

Not impressed

The animation was ok. The ending seriously damaged what could have been a good score. One of the laws of humor (which this short could achieve greatness with) is that you dont have to explain your own joke. If the flood had said FF or FLF on them followed by your voice clip then it could have been funny. Saying see what i did there is generally reserved for puppies who havent been trained to use newspaper inside.

RadioTubeClock responds:

I think its funnier that way though because its such a contrast to the scenes prior. I could always have ended it abruptly afterwards but I've done that a lot in the past. Thanks for the review.